27 November 2011

potato head beach club



























I'm super bummed I missed out on Potato Head Beach Club on my last visit to Bali.
Opened in December 2010, Potato Head is the newest hot spot in Seminyak, boasting 3 restaurants, an extensive cocktail menu and international DJ's.
This relaxed beachfront getaway transitions into party central once the sun goes down, but what I really love is the unique design that showcases an eclectic mix of Scandinavian & Indonesian furniture. Designed by Indonesia's architect of the moment, Andra Matin, the exterior of the colosseum inspired amphitheatre is covered in more than 12,000 vintage teak shutters recycled from Dutch colonial-era buildings scattered across the Indonesian archipelago, giving it a real rustic, tropical feel.

Potato Head Beach Club is definitely on my list for next time, in the mean time i'll just plug into my Ku De Ta playlist and imagine i'm there.











































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...