2 January 2014

POSTCARDS // BARCELONA PART 1



















I've fallen in love with Barcelona. I'd been told by a few people before I left that this was definitely 'my kind of city' but i didn't think i'd fall so hard.

Being a summer girl - late autumn in Europe was always going to be a challenge for me - but this glistening, un-pretentious coastal city was just what I needed between chilly Paris and London. With the coat left in the suitcase and my parents in tow, between sangrias we explored the harbour, the beaches, the old town, the shopping and of course the amazing architecture of Gaudi.

1 comment:

  1. Barcelona, yay! I went there a couple years ago with my boyfriend and loved it. Your colorful photos are making me want to go back!

    http://www.melindadiorio.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...