13 March 2013

LANA DEL REY KINDA DAY













Today the iPod has one record on constant replay. Either love her or hate her Lana Del Rey caused a real stir when she hit the airwaves back in 2011 and ever since my girl crush keeps growing and growing. She's the girl with a million personalities (and the looks to go with it) - lolita, hipster, provocateur, pin-up and general bad ass. But Lana probably describes her style best ... "Gangster Nancy Sinatra".

And her music is exactly the same. While drooling over Lana's luscious locks online I came across these images overlayed with Lana's lyrics. I love the simplicity of each and every one but am thinking I might give it a go myself too... check back for the results later or if you have any specific lyric requests, leave a comment below.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...