14 March 2013

I HEART BLOGSHOP














So this post is ridiculously late but better late than never I say. When I first entered the design  blogoshphere a few years back there was one blogger I thought was the absolute bees knees... the super sassy Bri Emery of designlovefest. So when Bri and Angela decided it was time to bring their uber popular Blogshop course down under for the first time late last year, Jaclyn and I just jumped at the chance to be a part of it somehow... and so it seems 'intern' dreams do come true.

Blogshop is all about teaching the basics of photoshop for bloggers - so in exchange for helping part some of my own photoshop knowledge on a group of eager blogging beavers, I got to hang out with the extremely down to earth Bri and Angela for the weekend at the amazingly cool space that is Studio Neon.

We learnt, we laughed and we instagrammed (alot).


Check out the video below for just a small glimpse at the fun that was Blogshop Sydney (yes thats me doing the fish face) or check out Bri's own run down of the weekend here.


Blogshop Sydney from Annette Wilson on Vimeo.

Photos: Jaclyn Carlson

2 comments:

  1. That sounds amazing! This course is exactly what I'm after. Will you be hosting it again soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pretty Pickles. You'll have to check the Blogshop website for updates on when the girls will be returning to Australia. Hopefully they will be back again soon. I definitely recommend it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...