31 August 2012

BYRON BAY BLISS

















































I know, I know - where the hell have I been? The last few weeks have been more than crazy and unfortunately reality has meant I've been MIA on Paper Social.

Between Life Instyle Melbourne (re-cap to come soon I promise) and moving house I've had to reluctantly neglect the blogosphere. But I must admit it hasn't been all work and no play - thankfully I managed to squeeze in a last minute beach break in Byron Bay for some much needed R&R.

The weekend was filled with sun, sand and ciders. We couldn't have asked for better weather in the bay and it was clear that summer is on it's way. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Good you had a little relaxing time as well.
    These pictures are wonderful. I can't believe this will be my home very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so jealous Liv. Life will be like one big holiday for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...